- Wine Regions of Focus
- Major Wine Producing Regions
- Other Specialties
Local Wine Shops
The San Francisco Chronicle again talks about the importance of local wine shops. Best quotes of the article? "I'd argue we're again entering a golden age of wine shops." and "I often insist the best way to learn about wine is to get guidance from your local wine merchants. So next time you feel like a $20 adventure, just ask them what they'd love to drink."
That's Tim and Matt's favorite part of The Wine House - sharing what they love, learning your palate, and matching the two! Ask them what they love to drink that matches what you love to drink. If you're like me, you'll find that their experience will guide you to some great bottles, and some great buys!
Recent blog posts
- May Tasting Schedule!
- Special Spring Savings!
- Scotch Tasting to be Rescheduled in May
- March Tasting Schedule Now Posted!
- "Bring on the Books!" February 23rd - March 8th
- The Wine House Supports Go Red for Women!
- Guest Speaker - Wednesday, January 16th!
- Taking Special Orders!
- Masi Wines - Guest Speaker, Wednesday 11/14/12, 6:30 pm
- Thank you!